Control Technology signed contract with National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa to industrialize the patented product Autonomous Vertical Profiler developed by NIO. With this we have entered one more niche area where very few companies working in India. Control Technology also involved in development of Under Water Remotely Operated Subsea Vehicle which can be used in various applications.
AVP is propelled robot vehicle that traverse the water column vertically sensing and storing water column properties. The AVP can be programmed to descend at variable speeds to a given depth set by the user. Being positively buyont for safety purposes, it ascends relatively slowly to the sea surface with out power. After it breaks surface, the AVP transmits its GPS co-ordinates and the acquired data via RF or through a satellite modem.
- Depth rating: 100m (max)
- Speed: 0 – 1.0 m/s
- Endurance: ~10 days with dives/day to 100 m
- Communication: Radio Modem (2.4 Ghz)
- Sensors: GPS, Temprature, CTD, Dissolved Oxygen, Nuclear Radiation and others
- GUI: Labview based
- Water Quality monitoring in Fresh water bodies and coastal seas.
- Measuring Nuclear Radiation under water.