Position Open for “Design & Development Engineer”.
Job Description: –
- Preparation of System Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Preparation of Hardware Design Description (HDD).
- Preparation of Detailed Block Diagram of Modules & System.
- Preparation & Verification of Schematics, BOM, Layout, Routing& Gerber.
- Preparation of Test Procedures, Check List, V&V Documents & User Manual.
- Arranging the Test Setup.
- Testing the Prototype & Report generation
- Improvements/Upgrading the Prototype with Customer feed back
- Installation/Commissioning & Servicing of Instruments.
- Any other task assigned by the Manager & Management.
- Must be prepared to go on duty anywhere in India at short notice
- Plan effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time, to standard and to budget.
- Qualification : B.E./ B.Tech. – Electronics
- Work Experience: 0-2 years.
Note: – Candidates with Experience will be Preferred
- Creative Problem Solving Ability
- Communicate Effectively with Vendors, Clients, Teammates & Management
- An Eye for Detail and Methodical Work Process
- The ability to work in a team
- Written Communication and the ability to Write Reports
- Time Management, Organisation, and the Ability to work to Deadlines
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change
- A self-driven, self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative.